Tuesday 3 December 2013

Heyo!!!!! Haven't been able to go on MSP for a while!!! The reason is because my neighbours decided to put up their fairy lights the house looked amazing honestly they let me help aswell!!! But as they put their lights on there was a power cut so internet stopped working! There was a huge mob outside the house it was hilarious!!!

 Image of my neighbours house




 Beautiful right?
 Nothing much to post so I thought of posting insults
" Calling you stupid would be an insult to Stupid people"


" Why don't you slip into something comfortable
   Like a coma"

" Grow a brain cell"



" I'm a human being what are you? "

"Brains aren't everything in your case they're nothing"

"Are you always this stupid or are you making an extra special effort today??"

" Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental"

 Hope they become useful in the future but for now bye xxxxx










 


         


No comments:

Post a Comment